Website Gemondo & McQuiggan, LLP
Gemondo & McQuiggan, LLP
- A Pennsylvania Law License
- Strong Computer and Writing Skills
- 6 Days per week of availability
- Relocation to office location
- Review title documents and abstracts to analyze chain of title to determine surface and mineral ownership and identify potential and/or actual defects in title.
- Analyze mineral leases and agreements, including oil and gas leases, memoranda of oil and gas leases, compressor site agreements and pipeline right-of-way agreements to ensure leases and associated agreements are properly executed by the correct parties and recorded as necessary.
- Analyze mineral lease agreements to determine royalty interests, working interests, overriding royalty interests and any other interests that may have been created by agreement.
- Draft title opinions based on the review of above documents and interests, recommending appropriate curative actions where necessary.
- Paid time off
- Great work environment
- Room for upward mobility