Paralegals Shot To Death At Law Firm In String Of Murders

What should I do after I committed a crime

(Lawsiteblog Jail Break) Legally? You should hire a criminal defense attorney, tell him or her what outcome you want, answer all of his or her questions truthfully and as completely as you can, and then follow his or her advice to the letter. Morally? You should proceed with all deliberate haste to the nearest police